Zen. Soothing. Mystical. Meditative.
All the most serene words in the world couldn’t begin to describe the effect of Asia’s most beautiful interiors. Whether it’s a monastery in Tibet, a beautiful garden on a rubber plantation in Sri Lanka, or a Tadao Ando-designed house in Japan, each spot chosen for this book is remarkable not only for its aesthetics but for its spirit.
Presented in two sublime volumes, these interiors have what it takes to transport you to a sacred place; breathe deeply, delve in, and be inspired.
Featuring 100 locations in the following countries:
Tibet, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, and Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China, and Japan.
– breathtaking garden designed by Sri Lankan architect Geoffrey Bawa
– a rice barge in Thailand constructed of golden teak
– a modern minimalist villa in Cambodia
– traditional Burmese wooden houses on stilts
– a high-rise apartment in Singapore
– a blue mansion in Malaysia
– holy temples and Buddhist monasteries
– posh hotels and charming guest houses
– Balinease bamboo architecture
– Javanese coffee plantations
– modern contemporary houses in Japan designed by Shigeru Ban, Kengo Kuma, and Tadao Ando
|Jazyk||anglický, nemecký, francúzsky|
|Väzba||Hardcover, 2 vol. in a slipcase|
|Formát||24 x 31.5 cm|