The No. 1 New York Times bestseller debut, collector’s hardback edition, boasting 72 pages of bonus content!
• Two essays by Veronica Roth, including excerpts from early drafts of Divergent
• An essay about the psychology behind fear and the “exposure therapy” of Dauntless initiation
• Artistic renderings of the Choosing Ceremony Bowls
• An excerpt from the movie script
• Favourite quotes from Divergent, illustrated by fellow Initiates
• A map of the Dauntless compound
• Divergent discussion questions
For sixteen-year-old Tris, the world changes in a heartbeat when she is forced to make a terrible choice. Turning her back on her family, Tris ventures out, alone, determined to find out where she truly belongs.
Shocked by the brutality of her new life, Tris can trust no one. And yet she is drawn to a boy who seems to both threaten and protect her. The hardest choices may yet lie ahead….
Harper Collins Children's Books
|Formát||14 x 22.3 cm|
Beletria pre deti a mládež