MORE CONFESSIONS OF A FORTY-SOMETHING F##K UP: The laugh-out-loud sequel to the runaway bestseller of 2022 and funniest WTF AM I DOING NOW novel of the year.
The new Bridget Jones for our times Celia Walden, The Telegraph
The story of Nell Stevens’ struggle through her imperfect, messy life doesn’t just make brilliant fiction, it’s turning into a cultural revolution! Matt Cain
There is no magical land you finally arrive at where everything is figured out, fixed and sorted. Life, like us, is a sum of moving parts, and if we’re lucky, we get to keep f**king up, figuring it out and laughing in the face of it all.
Nell’s back. Her life still isn’t going to plan. And she’s still asking the big questions and getting none of the answers. Like, for example:
1. Why is falling in love so easy, but staying in love so hard?
2. What do you do when your friendships are put to the ultimate test?
3. Can we ever really live in the moment and leave the past behind?
4. When everything goes tits up, do you fall apart or jump on a plane to LA with Cricket (an eighty-something widow and your BFF)?
5. And when all else fails, will celebrity-scented candles, smashed avocados and Instagram filters save us?*
In this hilarious, un-put-downable follow-up to the bestselling Confessions of a Forty-Something F##k Up, now the basis for the major TV series, Not Dead Yet, there are laugh-out-loud lessons to be learned, truths to be told, adventures to go on and joys to discover.
But first, Nell has some more confessions . . .
*#onlyjoking #sortof #LOL
Praise for Alexandra Potter:
Say hello to a book that will have you laughing with every page, whether youre 20, 40 or 80 - Heat
Brilliant! Laughing out loud - Emma Gannon
Funny but layered, light-hearted but surprisingly deep, this is a perfect and inspiring new year read - Red
|Väzba||Paperback / softback|
|Formát||234 x 153|